CAMFive Laser CO2 Desktop Cutting and Engraving Machine for Uniforms and Advertising
Laser Cutter & Engraver for Garment, and Advertising Industries
✔ Desktop Portable Design
✔ 40W CO2 Laser Tube
CAMFive Laser Q2416K Cutting & Engraving Machine
CAMFive Laser Desktop CO2 Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine model Q2416K. Our compact cutter & engraver can fit in any small area and has a 24"x16" working area and comes available with a 40W laser tube. This model is ideal for the garment industry (Uniforms makers), and Advertising. It can fit in a small area and it is designed with our industrial-grade system. It is able to cut and/or engrave fabrics, leather, wood, MDF, acrylic, glass, rubber, anodized aluminum, etc. Schedule a Virtual or In-Person Demo.
Our Q2416K Includes:
- ✔ 40W CO2 Laser Tube.
- ✔ CW3000 Radiator Water Chiller
- ✔ 175W Exhaust Blower
- WORKTABLE OPTIONS: Removable honeycomb work table. Recommended when you want to engrave any material or if you want to cut fabric, cardboard, paper, rubber, felt or other types of soft and thin material, also when you cut small pieces. Aluminum Knife Slats tables with removable strips are also available for an additional charge. Recommended when cutting acrylic or wood to avoid the laser bounce-back effect.
- CYCLE DUTTY: Our machines can operate 24/7 with minimum downtime, just for periodic scheduled maintenance, depending on the frequency of use, demand for workload, and materials being used.
- OPTICAL LENS: The machine comes standard with a 50 mm focal distance lens made with American technology, optimizes laser beam allowing it to produce fine cuts or deep engravings, depending on your requirements.
- LASER HEAD X-Y AXIS POSITIONING STEPS MOTORS: Its Laser Head positioning system is fast and extremely accurate thanks to its high-quality components. It's Stainless Steel Gantry rails and laser head movement system and its electronic.
- LCD MULTILANGUAGE OPERATING PANEL: User-friendly multilingual LCD Control Panel is incorporated as well as Potentiometers to regulate the laser output power, laser beam on/off button and keyed Security Lock-out switch.
- COMPATIBLE FILE FORMAT: Supports almost all the design and picture formats such as, bmp, gif, jpg, ai, oux, cut, dsb, dst, dxf, emd, nc, out, plt, smc and more.
- CONTROL SOFTWARE AND INTERFACE: The control software manages various parameters such as power, speed, and resolution in order to achieve the desired results. It is capable of engraving vector and picture files directly. This software is compatible with a large variety of design programs (Such as Corel Draw. Illustrator, Photoshop, Autocad, Wilcom and more).
- RADIATOR WATER CHILLER UNIT: The radiator water chiller helps to regulate the laser tube temperature while in operation by keeping the water at room temperature. This is a highly efficient unit that requires minimum maintains.
- FUME EXTRACTION SYSTEM: Various materials release small amounts of fumes and gases in the engraving or cutting process. To extract these fumes and gases.
- VOLTAGE REGULATOR (Optional): A 2000 VA, voltage regulator is provided to protect the laser machine’s electrical components and sensitive electronics.
- MANUALS AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS: An Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manuals and instructional videos that contains clear explanations of the Installation process and the usage of the software, the control panel, and other features. (For machines only).
- 30 DAYS HASSLE FREE RETURN POLICY - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Call Us: FL (407) 851 5525 / CA (626) 855 4515
|Laser Power and Type||40W CO2 High-temperature resistant glass tube|
|Machine Design||Portable Desktop with UP/DOWN System|
|Working Area||24 x 16 inch (60 cm x 40 cm)|
|Machine Dimensions||38” Length x 29” Width x 18” Height..|
|Machine Weight||290 pounds (131 kg) (Crate: 301 pounds)|
|Driving System||2-phase high precision step motor driver|
|Control Software||Ruida Last Version for vectors and graphics processing. Optional: Light Burn Software|
|Graphics Supported||BMP, PLT, DST, DXP, and AI|
|UP/DOWN System||Yes, included.|
|Resolution Ratio||4000 DPI|
|Cooling System||Included. CW3000 radiator Chiller|
|Connection Port||USB (Wireless Option Available)|
|Working Voltage||220V 50 - 60 Ghz (110V Available)|
|Power Consumption||1000 W.|
|Operation Temperature||2°C - 30°C (35 °F- 86 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 - 95% Non condensing.|
|Manuals||Installation, Operation, and Maintenance (Digital file or printed)|
|Warranty||1 Year (Laser Tube 2 months)|
LCD 8” CONTROL PANEL:
Save time with our CAMFive embroidery machine. Everything at your fingertips. You can input designs in lots or groups, delete unnecessary files, modify existing files in memory, and edit them. Everything while is working! Supports industry standard .dsb, .dst, .dsz file formats.
- Internal memory: the standard memory stores up 2,000,000.00 stitches or 200.00 designs (may be upgraded upon request).
- The pattern repeats cyclically: Embroiders without stopping makes multiple repetitions in X and Y using all orderly spaces, ideal for emblems, coats and pants pockets.
- Thicker/thinner line compensator in the panel: You can enlarge or reduce design lines without distorting the image from the control panel; this is a huge time saver.
- Design Preview: Before embroidering a new design for the first time you can perform a motion test of the embroidery process without a stitch being made. This helps to verify that the design will be embroidered in the desired location of the garment, as well as to verify that the design is not too large for the selected hoop or frame. This not only avoids ruining valuable garments, materials or loss of time but also ensures that there is proper clearance between the hoop, needles and frame arm to avoid collision and damage.
- Forward and reverse stitch with adjustable speed: This important process is made grade by grade at high speed, retakes the embroidery quickly and precisely.
- Automatic Memory Recovery SystemIn the event of a power loss or failure in the middle of an embroidery process, the system recovers and recognized wherein the embroidery design the failure occurred, the system then picks up in the exact spot and resumes the embroidery work where it was left off.
- Password anti data theft: Does not allow an unauthorized person to access the files.
- Electronic Monitoring System analysis: multiple sensors allow the machine to detect that all its components are working correctly, through a very simple scanning process.
MECHANICAL SPARE PARTS MANUFACTURED WITH "CNC":
Our CAMFive machines have been built with our industrial-grade system and built under our CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) standards & tolerances, using strict manufacturing processes that guarantee maximum stability and minimum wear and tear of its components throughout its lifetime.
ANTI-STATIC THREAD TENSION BASES WITH TUBES "PEPERLINE":
Our thread tension controllers, besides achieving perfect harmony, have tubes that travel between the cones tower and the tension bases. These are an enormous aid in reducing snarling and tangling which generally are produced by the twisting of the metallic thread.
AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER AND BREAK DETECTORS:
Programmable and highly accurate, this feature automatically cuts the tread before and after a color change. The height can be adjusted and calibrated from the control panel. Includes a programmable thread collector which is automatically activated each time the machine cuts a thread. The break-detection sensor stops the embroidery process and gives an indication in the event of upper or lower thread break.
"HIGH SPEED" SERVO PANASONIC MOVEMENT MOTORS 1000 RPM AND JAPANESE HOOK:
Our "High Speed" series manages to develop the 1,000 spm speed and gain greater definition per stitch each time because it is equipped with servo movement motors; these are electronically controlled and allow smooth and quick movements. Our machines also come with Japanese made “ROTARY HOOK”, either the Koban or Hirose brands.
SAFETY DEVICES ( EMERGENCY BUTTON AND SECURITY SENSORS )
Electronic break detection is implemented on top and bottom thread, it has an emergency stop button, area limit sensors, position, and more. CAMFive embroidery machines maintain high standards and production quality, coming equipped with an effective safety system which is one of the best in the industry. Our equipment complies with ISO security norms and codes.
PANTOGRAPH OR SASH FRAME FOR FLAT EMBROIDERY:
A Pantograph is included to embroider large designs or produce many small patches. This will help you save time and material. Please consult your sales representative.
VOLTAGE REGULATOR, TOOLS BOX, BASIC SPARE PARTS Y THREAD WINDER:
A complete tool kit is provided to perform preventive maintenance. This kit also includes spare parts, bobbin winder (integrated in the frame on CT series). A 2000 VA, 3000 VA or 5000 VA (depending on the model you choose) voltage regulator is provided to protect the embroidery machine electrical components and sensitive electronic
FRAMES & HOOPS:
A complete set of frames, hoops and a cap kit are also included with your machine. The kit comes as a double set to maintain continuous production.
CAMFive WARRANTY AND PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT
To make sure your equipment never stops running, in the unlikely event that your equipment needs technical service, we have an extensive inventory of spares parts as well as technical support at any of our two fully stocked facilities in Los Angeles, CA and the other one in Orlando, FL. CAMFive also offers a comprehensive warranty policy for manufacture defects.
MANUALS AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
An Operation Manual and instructional videos that contains clear explanations of the Installation process and the usage of the software, the control panel, and other features. (For machines only)
STANDARD USB PORT:
Keeping up with the standards of the computer industry, our CAMFive accept USB Flash Memory.
All of our industrial embroidery machines can be equipment with a “Single” sequin attachment (one sequin roll on each head) you can also special order a “Double” sequin attachment (Two different rolls on each head). You would be able to embroider and add sequin at the same time.
This accessory can be installed on our embroidery machines. It holds and an incredible variety of cords and ribbons to be included in your designs or have them work independently. (Please ask your sales representative).
All of our embroidery machines of bridge series are capable to support a chenille system, available to be installed at the CAMFive factory. (Confirm if available in your country).
ETHERNET & WIRELESS INTERCONNECTION
We're including an RJ45 Ethernet network port to control the machine from another location via optional software. Ideal for large factories and centers of high production or for remote control of what happens in the machine, load designs, delete, modify, parameterize your embroidery machine, embroidering and seeing everything remotely, and you can access various CAMFive online to prepare the work without USB memory (Confirm if available in your country).
A 2000 VA, 3000 VA or 5000 VA (depending on the model you choose) voltage regulator is provided to protect the embroidery machine electrical components and sensitive electronics. (Ask your advisor if included with your system)
In CAMFive EMB we exceed our compromise with our customers. Our most important goal is to full fill your expectations and needs.
We provide outstanding customer service to satisfy our customer request.
CAMFive also offers:
Complete inventory of spare parts for all the embroidery machine models.
Specialized technical support.
Fast response to our customer requirements
Continuous improvements in our service.
CAMFive EMB offers a comprehensive warranty policy, for more information and complete terms:click here