DEAL - CAMFive EMB CT1206 Six Heads Embroidery Machine BASIC PACKAGE
Basic Package: 06 Heads. 12 Colors. Industrial Design
Includes: (Regular Price $ 27,297.00)
- ✔ One on One On-Site All-Inclusive 2 Days Installation and Training (Price $ 2,199.00)
- ✔ 3000VA Voltage Regulator (Store Price $ 299.99)
CAMFive EMB Model CT1206 (BASIC PACKAGE)
06 Heads Professional Embroidery Machine. This model is ideal for businesses whose focus is in high production and needs continuous production. Not only perform on conventional flat surfaces (fabrics, towels, blankets, and unassembled clothing pieces) you can also embroider beautiful designs on hats, t-shirts, jackets and other garments. Works 24 hours a day!. Schedule a Virtual or In-Person Demo.
Our CT1206 Basic Package Includes: (Regular Price $ 27,297.00)
- ✔ One on One On-Site All-Inclusive 2 Days Installation and Training (Price $ 2,199.00).
- ✔ 3000VA Voltage Regulator (Store Price 299.00).
- 12 NEEDLES OR COLORS (Upgrade to 15 Needles Available).
- TOUCH SCREEN HD LCD 10" Dahao Control Panel - Humanized design for perfect operation experience.
- 100 MILLION STITCHES of memory capacity.
- INSTANT PUNCH Ideal for embroidery names, letters, numbers or words. Just typing from the LCD panel, choose the size and font, add some special effect and be ready for embroidery quickly and with excellent definition.
- THE PATTERN REPEATS CYCLICALLY Embroiders without stopping, makes multiple repetitions in X and Y using all orderly spaces, ideal for emblems, coats and pants pockets.
- DESIGN EDITION ON PANEL Availability to edit, combine, and separate designs on the control panel.
- DESIGN PREVIEW Before embroidering a new design for the first time you can perform a motion test of the embroidery process without a stitch being made. This helps to verify that the design will be embroidered in the desired location of the garment, as well as to verify that the design is not too large for the selected hoop or frame. This not only avoids ruining valuable garments, materials or loss of time but also ensures that there is proper clearance between the hoop, needles and frame arm to avoid collision and damage.
- PANASONIC SERVO MOTOR Accelerate and de-accelerate quickly. FREE Maintenance.
- STANDARD USB PORT Keeping up with the standards of the computer industry. Our CAMFive accepts USB Flash Memory. (Wireless Options Available).
- KOBAN JAPANESE Rotary Hooks.
- 270° WIDE Angle cap system.
- MECHANICAL PARTS MANUFACTURED WITH "CNC" Our CAMFive machines have been built with our industrial-grade system and built under our CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) standards & tolerances, using strict manufacturing processes that guarantee maximum stability and minimum wear and tear of its components throughout its lifetime.
- PANTOGRAPH OR SASH FRAME FOR FLAT EMBROIDERY A Pantograph is included to embroider large designs or produce many small patches. This will help you save time and material.
- TOOLS BOX, BASIC SPARE PARTS Y THREAD WINDER A complete tool kit is provided to perform preventive maintenance. This kit also includes spare parts, bobbin winder.
- ANTI-STATIC "PEPERLINE" thread tension bases with tubes.
- AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER and break detectors
- SAFETY DEVICES ( EMERGENCY BUTTON AND SECURITY SENSORS ) Electronic break detection is implemented on top and bottom thread, it has an emergency stop button, area limit sensors, position, and more. CAMFive embroidery machines maintain high standards and production quality, coming equipped with an effective safety system which is one of the best in the industry. Our equipment complies with ISO security norms and codes.
- MANUALS AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS An Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manuals and instructional videos that contains clear explanations of the Installation process and the usage of the software, the control panel and other features. (For machines only).
- 30 DAYS HASSLE FREE RETURN POLICY - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Call Us: FL (407) 851 5525 / CA (626) 855 4515
|Embroidery Area||15.7" x 17.7" (40x45cm) You can use this working area with the sash frame|
|Speed||Up to 1000 spm (Recommended for 850 spm)|
|Supported Formats||EMB, DST, DSB, DSZ Among many more standard design formats|
|Machine Dimensions||Wide: 138" (3.50 mts), Deep: 63" (1.60 mts), High: 71" (1.80 mts). Dimensions are included an installed worktable and thread castle.|
|Machine Weight||1,653 Pounds (790 kg) With Box|
|Main Motor and Drive Motor||Servo Motor and Electronic Driver|
|Square Back Hoops (For Jackets)||12 ( 11.81" x 11.81").|
|Front Hoops||48 ( 12 x 3.54", 12 x 4.33", 12 x 5.90", 12 x 8.27")|
|Cap Assembler Station||Snap in and Snap out cap change device|
|Cap Frame's driver||6 (270° Wide Angle).|
|Cap Frames||12 Adjustable|
|Connection Port||USB (Wireless Option Available)|
|Working Voltage||220V 50 - 60 Ghz (110V Available)|
|Power Consumption||1500 W.|
|Operation Temperature||5°C - 30°C|
|Manuals||Installation, Operation and Maintenance (Digital file or printed).|
|Thread Winder Device||Included with stop sensor|
|Warranty||5 Years Limited|